AW: [opencms-dev] Problems with publishing

Mario Wallnöfer mario.wallnoefer at msk-informatik.at
Tue Jul 29 16:26:01 CEST 2003

Dear Joachim, Guilleaume,

thanks for your help. Direct publishing doesn't work too.
i get the following display while publishing:

Publishing resource ...
Checking filesystem links ...
.. filesystem link check finished
... the resource has been published

normally, you can see there the resources that get published. in my case,
about 20 Files are 'ready for publishing' (red or blue) but it seems the
system cant
find them.

flexcache is enabled too....

my problem is, i cant restart tomcat. this instance is at the provider, i
can only restart my context.

if you want to see this problem live, send a short email to me, i will
create you an account....

Mario

Mario Wallnöfer
MSK Informatik GesmbH