[opencms-dev] static export creates all files with content "[jsp] ???"

martin koeck martin.koeck at gmx.at
Thu Jul 31 08:59:01 CEST 2003

(sorry for the repost but this was originally posted into the wrong thread)

we use opencms 5.0.
we ported a site that worked fine under windows, to linux.

everything works ok again, but the static export fails, by creating all
exported files with exactly 10 bytes and content "[jsp] ???"

one thing we noticed is an exception that is thrown like "connection
refused" but we are not sure whether this is related to the problem
because for most pages the export does not throw that exception but
looks ok in the log.

Exporting /best/Logout.jsp
Exception com.opencms.core.CmsException: 40 Error in Flex loader.
Detailed error: IO related error while exporting JSP for URI
/best/Logout.jsp.
root cause was java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
<<<

has anybody seen this before ? we are greatful for any hints.

TIA
--
Martin