AW: [opencms-dev] System Recovery

Frank Wunderlich k.frank.wunderlich at gmx.de
Thu Jul 31 11:48:01 CEST 2003

Hi Ari,

Yes, backups are always a very, very good idea... ;-)

I have restored my system in the meantime (yessss!!)
Fortunatly I have had an older export of my project and the last
versions of my jsp-templates could still be found in the sync-folder.
Only the content-files were still missing...

It turned out, that those content-files had been archived in the
db-tables "CMS_BACKUP_FILES" and "CMS_BACKUP_RESOURCES" resp.
I wrote a short script that read them out and reconstructed the files
including their folderstructure.

I am still a little surprised (in a very positive way), that those
backup-versions are kept there.

Greetings,
Frank.