[opencms-dev] Problem finding my ResourceBundle

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Thu Jul 31 15:15:02 CEST 2003

Hi Stephan,

first of all, thx for this complete answer!

> you know that these ResourceBundles are for i18n (or l10n?).
> First the bundles are called classes so you must specify a fully
> qualified class name (this also means without suffix).

This was my problem, i thaugt that a ResourceBundle is simply a textfile.

> You have a default bundle called CalendarProps.properties and for each
> language an extra bundle (subclass), for example
> CalendarProps_de.properties for german.

the rest you said i`ve known. But i couldn`t find any hint for this at
java.sun.com.
Nevertheless it was just silly to think i can do it like with a simple
PropertyFile..
Thanx a lot Stefan

Bye Achim