[opencms-dev] upload page

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Thu Jul 31 21:32:01 CEST 2003

I was thinking about the same thing, and wondering if it was as simple
as giving the "Guest" user permissions to write to a folder. However,
then it still needs to be published if you want it to be visible to
other users. Worst case, you could write a Cron (scheduled task) to
publish that folder if it has unpublished items.

So... you need to do a few JSP pages to add the functionality, and you'd
probably want to create a module to store all of this stuff, but you
shouldn't have to modify the OpenCMS code.

Matt

M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>