[opencms-dev] Empty content frames in workplace / Javascript Errors / Apache

Frank Wunderlich k.frank.wunderlich at gmx.de
Fri Aug 1 02:03:02 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I am trying to run my OpenCms installation on a Apache 2.0.43 / Tomcat
4.1.18-LE-jdk14 / JK2 combination on WinXP.

So far the configuration seems to work.
No problem to access my dynamically generated website through apache.

However, when I am trying to log into the OpenCms workplace on port 80,
only every third or fourth request leads to a successful rendering of
the explorer view.

On all other occasions, only the header and the footer are displayed and
the content frames are empty. My browser (IE6) shows javascript-errors.

Accessing the workplace on port 8080 works like usual.

Any hint appreciated!

Thanks,
Frank.