[opencms-dev] Multiple permissioned root folders

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Fri Aug 1 11:17:01 CEST 2003

Hy Mark,

as far as i know OCms isn`t able to manage more than one root.
It`s a requested feature for the next version i think. But there are
several workarounds you can do. For example set several war files. Or do
it with the User Rights management. This should work too. But it isn`t
mandatoryable i think!
Hope this helps

Achim

--