[opencms-dev] Websphere integration

James Djunaedy jdjunaedy at icnpharm.com
Fri Aug 1 23:59:02 CEST 2003

Currently, I am still evaluating different CMS's.  Basically, if I am
running openCMS on a unix server; at the same time,  I have websphere
application server (JSP apps) running on Windows environment and SunOneASP
application server (ASP apps) running on Unix (all in separate box). Is
there a way to manage the content that resides on these servers using
OpenCMS? If yes, is there a documentation that explain it, because I can't
find it? Thanks

        James G. Djunaedy
        Programmer Analyst / Web Developer
        ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.