[opencms-dev] Websphere integration

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Sat Aug 2 01:11:01 CEST 2003

I'm a little confused about what you want a CMS to do... but I'll give
this a shot. In general a CMS (any CMS, from OpenCMS to BroadVision)
will not just manage content on any old server -- usually, they require
consolidating the content onto a single CMS system, and then either
redistributing or allowing access from other servers.

So, if you were to migrate to OpenCMS, then you'd probably bring the
content from all three servers into OpenCMS, and then sync it with the
other servers (e.g with Rsync or NFS or some other method of file
distribution).

I believe some people on this list have done similar setups with ASP and
PHP. Perhaps they will clarify.

Hope that helps,

Matt

M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>