[opencms-dev] Integrating JSR168 compliant portlets?

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Sat Aug 2 11:46:00 CEST 2003

Hi,

there are several Protlet API`S which are just Taglibs. So it`s possible
to integrate them into the web.xml from your Opencms war. So it should be
possible t ointegrate them. Another way can be the integration over
outstanding servlets which response you take back over a bean or a stream.
Hope this helps

Regards Achim

P.S On the following urls you can find informations about opencms:

http://www.synyx.de/board
http://opencms.al-arenal.de

--
Questions about OpenCMS?