[opencms-dev] How to config the Con Pooling

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Sat Aug 2 11:49:01 CEST 2003

Hello List,

actually last night we had a problem with out Opencms-Tomcat. It produced
lots and lots of connections to our MySQL DB. We don`t understand why,
because it`s limited to 20 Connections. So had anyone the same problem?
And maybe a solution to this problem? Or a conclusion how to resolve it?
thx in advance

Achim

--
Questions about OpenCMS?