[opencms-dev] FormMail module: Please help

Taras Vasylkevych t.vasylkevych at inmedias.de
Wed Aug 6 12:39:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

i get strange behavior when I use formmail module.

admin	after I add the following text to web.xml
		<servlet>
        <servlet-name>FormMailServlet</servlet-name>
        <description>
            This servlet takes a form and sends the fields as email.
        </description>

<servlet-class>com.opencms.modules.formmail.JFormMail</servlet-class>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>FormMailServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/formmail</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

and do changes to jsp template, I got the error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Resource loader error in file '/de/test.jsp'

Root cause:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: This absolute uri
(http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms) cannot be resolved in either web.xml or
the jar files deployed with this application
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.
java:105)...

it looks like I do something wrong in web.xml. but what exectly I have no
idea :0(

web.xml and test.jsp I send in attachment.

Thanx in advance,

Best Regards,

Taras Vasylkevych

team in medias GmbH - 02 41- 4 09 09 09