[opencms-dev] lucene search module and multiple content body

Jens Rickhoff jens at visualteam.de
Thu Aug 7 17:05:36 CEST 2003

Hello list,

I successfully installed the lucene module and it is indexing the pages
correctly.
Well, not all of them. Only those which do not depend on a multiple content
body:
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2003q2/005734.html

If I completely leave out the default body element:
    <TEMPLATE><![CDATA[ ]]></TEMPLATE>
    <edittemplate><![CDATA[ ]]></edittemplate>
(which makes it look nicely in the WYSIWYG editor), the search module
returns
the exception:

[CmsXmlTemplateFile] Template definition file /system/bodies/foo.html is
corrupt. cannot find default section.
IndexManager: CMS error processing file foo.html:
com.opencms.core.CmsException: 25 XML tag
missing. Detailed error: Corrupt template file /system/bodies/foo.html.
Cannot find default section.

That exception is clear to me. I got rid of this exception by just adding
the default body element.
BUT: the search module just indexes everything in the default body element
:-(
The text in body2 through body9 (see link above) is completely ignored for
indexing.

->> How can I tell the module to scan these parts as well?
->> And: is there any way to get rid of the above exception w/o adding the
default body element?

Thanks a lot,

Jens