[opencms-dev] lucene search module and multiple content body

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Thu Aug 7 19:14:02 CEST 2003

Jens,

The class net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene.PageDocument is what
handles grabbing page content. It only indexes what gets returned from
CmsXmlTemplateFile.getTemplateContent().

I'm not sure how it should deal with the multiple content sections,
since I've never used them. Take a look at the code and send my any
fixes if you have them. The relevant code starts on line 116.

Thanks,

Matt

M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>