[opencms-dev] Offline / Online Problem with JSP file

ambiesense at gmx.de ambiesense at gmx.de
Thu Aug 7 20:57:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

I realised a strange problem. I have successfully developed a JSP file using
several Java beans. I have a HTML page with a simple form. When I press the
submit button the JSP file is triggered. It works perfectly offline. All
files involved are published. When I switch to the online project and click the
submit button on the HTML page OpenCMS tells me the requested Resource (the
JSP file) is not available.

However, when I directly click on the JSP file, it works (which means the
file is found by the system).

I have cleaned the JSP Cache. I also restarded Tomcat several times.

Now I stuck a little since I do not really understand the reason. Hopefully
somebody know about it and can help me,

Ralf