[opencms-dev] URGENT: Static export problem

Ivan Jelenic ivan.jelenic at nbs.yu
Fri Aug 8 08:20:02 CEST 2003

When I try to publish my project I see this. Folders are exported well but files not. In offline and in my project everything works fine.
When I go to online to see my exported files 404 error i displayed. Please help!!

Static export, number of starting links is: 6
Exporting /Home/index.html
File does not longer exist, skipping export
Exporting /Home/page1.html
File does not longer exist, skipping export
Exporting /Home/Home1.1/index.html
File does not longer exist, skipping export
Skipping /system/bodies/Home/index.html
Skipping /system/bodies/Home/page1.html
Skipping /system/bodies/Home/Home1.1/index.html
... static export finished
Checking filesystem links ...
.. filesystem link check finished
... the project has been published