AW: [opencms-dev] Multi-Lingual Frontend

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Fri Aug 8 13:58:01 CEST 2003

Brian,

have a look at the modules "OpenCms 5.0 Website demo templates" and
"OpenCms 5.0 Website demo content" downloadable from the OpenCms website
and install them. The website is localized using property files for each
language and setting an OpenCms property (e.g. "locale") on the root
folder of the website contents.

Regards,

Andreas Zahner
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts