[opencms-dev] Question about export functionality

ambiesense at gmx.de ambiesense at gmx.de
Fri Aug 8 14:29:02 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I have a question about how the export works in OpenCMS. Assume I have a
html file located in the OFFLINE Project locally (in OpenCMS) at the URL:

http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/Test/test.html

and I export this file, switch to the ONLINE project and access the file.
Should the URL now be either

1) http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/Test/test.html (means the same as
before) OR
2) http://localhost:8080/opencms/export/Test/test.html (which seems logical
for me).

The problem is that I exported one project which worked like (1) and it
works properly. Now I have a couple for file in another directory and exported an
HTML and a JSP file.

The online-project-URL of the JSP file has the form of (1) the HTML the form
of (2). How can this happen? The result is that the HTML file cannot call
the JSP because it does not find it...

Cheers,
Ralf