AW: [opencms-dev] Question about export functionality

Schmidt, Kai Kai.Schmidt at bonprix.net
Fri Aug 8 15:07:01 CEST 2003

Hi Ralf

> 1) http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/Test/test.html (means the same as
> before) OR
> 2) http://localhost:8080/opencms/export/Test/test.html (which seems
logical
> for me).
> The online-project-URL of the JSP file has the form of (1)
All dynamic content (as e.g. jsp) and all pages with property
export(?)=dynamic/false are served through opencmms

> the HTML the form of (2). How can this happen?
all "pure" htmls which have property export=true are statically exported (if
you have set static export to true in opencms.config). You can find them in
the "real" file system under .../webapps/opencms/export>

> The result is that the HTML file cannot call the JSP because it does not
find it...
That´s weird, I don´t have problems with it if I use the link-button in
wysiwyg. No doubt.

Hope that helps,
Kai