[opencms-dev] Locking Files

Urich, Chase ChaseUrich at letu.edu
Fri Aug 8 20:36:01 CEST 2003

We've noticed a slight permissions problem since we've begun creating
more users for our system. We have setup different projects for the
different areas and have set permissions so they only have access to
those areas. However, we have found no way to restrict access to the
offline project, and as a result, any user can go into the offline
project and lock files and folders. The permissions on those resources
will not allow them to do anything else once they have locked it, but it
is still a problem that they can lock the files. Has anyone else
encountered this? Have you found a workaround?

Thanks,
Chase Urich
LeTourneau University
Web Programmer/Analyst