[opencms-dev] Locking Files

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Sat Aug 9 01:48:01 CEST 2003

Chase,

a simple solution is to just delete the default "Offline" project. If
you need one, you can create a new "Offline" project with permissions
for the "Administratros" group only. That will restrict normal users
from entering it. Of couse any other name can be chosen. There is
nothing special about the "Offline" project. Just make sure there a no
unpublished files before deleting the project.

Projects can be deleted in "Project Management" -> "Current Project"
view on the contect menu available when clicking on the icon.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts