[opencms-dev] Use of News

Francisco J. Navarro fnavarro at gtssl.com
Wed Aug 13 22:13:02 CEST 2003

 Hello all,

I have downloaded the news module from a page and have installed on my
OpenCms system. The tables in the database are ok and i can view the new
icon in the Administrator view. When i pick in the news icon i can see the
entrys and can add, delete or edit them. But, my question is.... How can i
use them in my website? This is, how can i see them in a web page. Are there
any template to edit or to add to my project to do it or have i do it? And
the other question... What's the meaning of the other icon, "Tele CMS
Chanels"? How can i use it?

Thanks a lot to those who help us to learn

Fran