[opencms-dev] Use of News

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Wed Aug 13 22:33:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

the channels is a granularity of news as whole thing. You can configure
channels and use them seperately on your website.
then, for using you have to use the templates in
system/modules/com.opencms.modules.homepage.news/templates
There you find NewsItem.jsp for example. Have a look at his code and its
easy to understand , when you have little experience in developing jsp
Pages
Hope this helps

Achim

--