[opencms-dev] problems with installation

James Djunaedy jdjunaedy at icnpharm.com
Wed Aug 13 23:07:01 CEST 2003

John,

Thanks for your help! Actually, I reinstalled everything except this time I
used jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27-LE-jdk14.zip not the .exe one. It seems to work
now. the only difference that I notice is the folder names. When I ran the
.exe version, it named the folder "Tomcat 4.1" (there's a space between
Tomcat and 4.1). With the zip version, the folder is named
"jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27-LE-jdk14" (no spaces in between). Thank you for your
desire to help.

        James G. Djunaedy
        Programmer Analyst / Web Developer
        ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.