[opencms-dev] Not able to login as Admin

Niklas Eklund niklas at curalia.se
Sat Aug 16 23:22:02 CEST 2003

This could just be because the Mozilla flavoured browsers have pop-up ad
blocking set as default. The settings are found under
Edit->Prefs->Privacy (in Moz 1.3) or Tools->Options->Web features (in
Firebird). An exclamation mark appears down to the left/right in the
status bar that is clickable and where one can allow the current site to
open pop-ups.
The ActiveX stuff (ie the WYSIWYG editor) won't work in Mozilla based
browsers, but the one can still edit the source code and do other
administrative tasks.

Regards,

  Niklas