[opencms-dev] Real Client IP address in Open CMS

Peter Hagl Peter.Hagl at gmx.at
Mon Aug 18 12:51:01 CEST 2003

Hello

I have tried to get the real IP address of a client like (126.158.4.240) but
every own made code is up to now not working.
Can anyone please send me an hole example which is working. I have also
tried all of your helpful codes. But they also don' t work.
Maybe that' s my fault. So please send me a complete working example code
for reading out the clients real ip address.

Your's Peter

> Hello Peter,
>
> I don't normally use OpenCMS but it seems you are doing something wrong
> in your .jsp code below:
>
> HttpServletRequest req =

(HttpServletRequest)cmsobject.getRequestContext().getRequest().getOriginalRequest();