[opencms-dev] Problems with Online project

EXCELSIS - Sepand Oboudiyat sepand.oboudiyat at excelsisnet.com
Mon Aug 18 14:35:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am using OpenCMS 5.0 and am using JSP templates for my pages.

The pages work perfectly in the Offline mode but not in the Online mode [im
getting a HTTP 404: Resource not available ].

I have published both my content pages and my templates [located in a
module].

When i look at my export directory [/var/www/html] my pages are there but
my Module is not in the system/modules/ folder ?

Is this my problem i.e. should the module-related files be exported into
this location ?

Cheers and thanks for any help,

Sepand