[opencms-dev] openCMS as a document management system

Jan Moons Jan.Moons at egova.com
Mon Aug 18 17:42:01 CEST 2003

Sounds great. Is there any info somewhere on building a new frontend for backoffice modules, so I can delve deeper into the subject? I installed the stock openCMS manuals from the openCMS.org site and Alkacon. I also visited your boards. Didn't find the info there. Any clues will help. I think a lot of people will find this funcionality helpful.

Thanks