AW: [opencms-dev] Real Client IP address in Open CMS

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Mon Aug 18 18:07:01 CEST 2003

Why not just use the HttpServletRequest object that you are passing to
CmsJspActionElement in the first place?

E.g. "CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext,
request, response);" -- the object 'request' is a HttpServletRequest
object, is it not?

M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>