[opencms-dev] Problem using the Search function - Really need hel p!

BARDE, CEDRIC CEDRIC.BARDE at disney.com
Tue Aug 19 18:23:01 CEST 2003

Hi all,

Sorry for re-posting, but I really need to have this function work. In
OpenCms 5.0, I cannot have the Search function work for a simple user.

When I log in as admin and I want to find files using this function, it
works perfectly. But when a simple user tries to find the same file, it
returns nothing. I have checked the permissions, and the user has at least
the "view" permission. Plus he can see the file when browsing the file
system.

If someone could help me with this problem, I would really appreciate it.

Thanx a lot in advance!
Best regards,
Ced