[opencms-dev] Navigation

Francisco J. Navarro fnavarro at gtssl.com
Tue Aug 19 19:58:01 CEST 2003

Hello all,

i am trying to insert a two items in my website:

    *    At the left side, an index of all the sections of my website. I have thought that i could do this by creating folders and putting into them the different sections. And using one of the functions that Nav Templates offer. I think that "getNavFold" is good for it, but i don't know where to indicate the folder i want. I have tried from several ways, but always begin the navigation from the root of OpenCms. This is the code i have put:
                <method name="getNavFold">../my_folder</method>............. but no results obtained.

    *    At the bottom of the page, i'd like to include an element similar to the previous. I'd like to reflect the path that the user has run from the Home to the current page. The steps that he/she has run. I don't know if it is possible with those funcions or not.

Thanks a lot