[opencms-dev] Intro docs?

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Thu Aug 21 18:55:02 CEST 2003

Hi Matthew,

you can find a tutorial to install all documentation modules under

board.synyx.de or www.opencms-forum.de

Some other stuff you can find under opencms.al-arenal.de

First read there a bit, or in the mailinglist archive, which is hosted
under www.opencms.org. Most of the basic questions are answered there.
Hope this helps

Bye Achim