[opencms-dev] Import Problem

Toralf Ohme t at ohme.de
Thu Aug 21 23:54:02 CEST 2003

Hi there,

I'm still suffering problems importing a project/database into OpenCms.
As Achim suggested, I separated the ZIP file into two parts.
Unfortunately it didn't solve the problem. The import still stops at a
certain point. Looking into the logfile I found the following errors.
However neither do I have any idea what that could mean nor what could
solve the problem. So, if anyone has a clue, i would appreciate that
very much.

Thanks in advance

Toralf