[opencms-dev] Import Problem

Toralf Ohme t at ohme.de
Fri Aug 22 01:25:02 CEST 2003

Sorry, I forgot to post the error messages.

-- SNIP --
[21.08.2003 23:04:52] <opencms_critical> [CmsTemplateClassManager]
Unknown error while getting instance of template class null
[21.08.2003 23:04:52] <opencms_critical> [CmsTemplateClassManager] Could
not load template class
de.framfab.opencms.modules.webuser.CmsWebuserPasswordForgotten.
de.framfab.opencms.modules.webuser.CmsWebuserPasswordForgotten
[21.08.2003 23:04:52] <opencms_critical> [CmsTemplateClassManager] Could
not load template class
de.framfab.opencms.modules.webuser.CmsWebuserLogin.
de.framfab.opencms.modules.webuser.CmsWebuserLogin
[21.08.2003 23:04:52] <opencms_critical> [CmsTemplateClassManager] Could
not load template class
de.framfab.opencms.modules.webuser.CmsWebuserProfile.
de.framfab.opencms.modules.webuser.CmsWebuserProfile
[21.08.2003 23:04:52] <opencms_critical> [CmsTemplateClassManager] Could
not load template class
de.framfab.opencms.modules.webuser.CmsWebuserProfile.
de.framfab.opencms.modules.webuser.CmsWebuserProfile
[21.08.2003 23:04:52] <opencms_critical> [CmsTemplateClassManager] Could
not load template class
de.framfab.opencms.modules.webuser.CmsRegistrationFrontend.
de.framfab.opencms.modules.webuser.CmsRegistrationFrontend
[21.08.2003 23:04:52] <opencms_critical> [CmsTemplateClassManager] Could
not load template class
de.framfab.opencms.modules.webuser.CmsRegistrationFrontend.
de.framfab.opencms.modules.webuser.CmsRegistrationFrontend
[21.08.2003 23:05:39] <opencms_critical> [CmsXmlWpTemplateFile] Unknown
Datablock PRJ_SELECT_NORMAL requested.
--SNIP--

Thanks again in advance for any ideas.

Toralf