AW: [opencms-dev] Sitemap Module

mmihaili at csc.com.au mmihaili at csc.com.au
Mon Aug 25 04:12:02 CEST 2003

Give the following element a go (obviously the presentation can be
improved) ...

<%@ page session="false" %>
<%@ page import="com.opencms.flex.jsp.*,com.opencms.file.*,java.util.*" %>
<%!
public void buildSiteMap(com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspActionElement cms,
String uri, java.io.Writer out) throws Exception {

  String desc;
  ArrayList navList = cms.getNavigation().getNavigationForFolder(uri);

  if (navList.size() > 0) {

    out.write("<ul>\n");

    Iterator navItem = navList.iterator();
    CmsJspNavElement nav;
    String target;
    while (navItem.hasNext()) {
      nav = (CmsJspNavElement) navItem.next();
      if (nav != null) {
        target = nav.getResourceName();

        out.write("<li>");

        if (nav.isFolderLink()) {
           target = cms.link(target + "index.html");
        } else {
          target = cms.link(target);
        }

        out.write("<a href=\"" + target + "\">" + nav.getNavText() + "</a>
\n");

        desc = nav.getDescription();
        if (desc != null) out.write("  " + desc);

        if (nav.isFolderLink()) {
          buildSiteMap(cms, nav.getResourceName(), out);
        }

      }
    }

    out.write("</ul>\n");

  }
}
%>

<%
  com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspActionElement cms =
      new com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request,
response);

  String uri = "index.html";

  buildSiteMap(cms, uri, out);
%>

Later,
Moris Mihailidis
CSC
EBS-BSS Web Services e-Business South
58 Queensbridge St, Southbank, VIC 3006, Australia
Ph: +61-3-8695-1527    Fax:+61-3-8695-1540
Email: mmihaili at csc.com.au

for such purpose.

                      "Joachim Arrasz"
                      <info at arrasz.de>           To:      <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
                      Sent by:                   cc:
                      opencms-dev-admin@         Subject: Re: AW: [opencms-dev] Sitemap Module
                      opencms.org

                      24/08/2003 01:17
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      opencms-dev

Hehe Mario,

this is the code, which creates the sitemap :-)

Kind Regards

Achim
--
Questions about OpenCMS?