[opencms-dev] Please, how do you install the base documentation?

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Wed Aug 27 23:19:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

just go to an offline project.. Normally Opencms starts with online
project, there it`s impossible to install other modules.
And take the zip file out of the modules folder. You can have new modules
where ever you want but not there :-) Sometimes opencms makes crazy things
when files are in system folders...
Hope this helps ..

at www.opencms-forum.de you can find lot of helpful stuff over opencms

Bye Achim