[opencms-dev] Please, how do you install the base documentation?

Jean.Beaudet at protectron.com Jean.Beaudet at protectron.com
Wed Aug 27 22:53:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

Maybe this is obvious for developer with previous experience with OpenCMS,
but PLEASE, how do you install the base documentation? I am really mad
that this is not documented anywhere in a text, html or pdf document.

I copied the files in the
"C:\Java\Apache\Tomcat4\webapps\opencms\WEB-INF\export\modules" folder.
Then I went to the administration screen and I clicked on the "module
management" icon. Then, I saw the 2 modules already installed
(org.opencms.default, org.opencmd.welcome) but I can't import the
documentation module (first the base documentation, eventually the
others).

I can see the Wizard icon, but it is grayed out and unavailable.

Regards,

--
Jean Beaudet