AW: [opencms-dev] Newsletter Module

Matthew Evans matte at solidstategroup.com
Fri Aug 29 18:46:00 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm trying now to create a page with a few links to download some documents.
This should all be pretty basic stuff, but I can't seem to get it working.
I make a new page based on a template I have created, then I open the
downloads gallery which has a bunch of files in there that I uploaded
earlier.

I'm not sure what the downloads gallery is supposed to do, but when I click
on any of the filenames, I get a javascript error. If I click on the binary
icon, nothing happens.
I tried uninstalling the microsoft script debugger, but that didn't help.

What is supposed to happen with this download manager? Is there any normal
way of linking to these files in HTML?

M at .

Matthew Evans
SolidStateGroup