[opencms-dev] Forum

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Mon Sep 1 19:20:02 CEST 2003

Hi Markus,

yes mvnforum is a nice tool! We did some work with it too.

So what do you think, is it possible to rebuild all database related stuff
from mvn to Opencms CD`s ? This, i think, is the biggest part of
integration!
> we are using mvnForum which is a OpenSource JSP/Servlet based Forum
> software. A few weeks ago somebody else also mentioned mvnForum. So far
> there is no integration between mvnForum and OpenCMS. I think this
> would be the perfect match but also a lot of work todo!

at the frontend we have to do nothingm i hope :-) but the administration
backend is hard. This we should share over some developers then its
possible i think
Kind Regards

Achim