[opencms-dev] Forum

Marcus Redeker mredeker at web.de
Mon Sep 1 22:27:01 CEST 2003

Achim,

I don't think we have to deal with the database. mvnForum is using it's
own frmework for that. The only problem is to integarte the JSP's so
that the forum pages receive the same templates then what we already
have in opencms. We have to put the head and foot around the mvnForum
JSP's. Also the mvnForum webapp has to be integrated into the opencms
webapp which means the forum web.xml has to be merged into the opencms
web.xml or else we will have a problem with the webapp context and the
session handling.

Anyway I will be on vacation for the next three weeks and won't be able
to comment anything in that area. Maybe when I come back I will find
some time to help.

Cheers,

--Marcus