[opencms-dev] Backoffice Module

Urich, Chase ChaseUrich at letu.edu
Wed Sep 3 00:42:02 CEST 2003

Can anyone give me a hint about this error?:

com.opencms.core.CmsException: 26 Wrong XML template class. Detailed
error: Could not initialize (sub-)element for class
"edu.letu.backoffice.athleticsschedule.AthleticsScheduleBackoffice".
com.opencms.core.CmsException: 29 OpenCms class loader error. Detailed
error: Could not load template class
edu.letu.backoffice.athleticsschedule.AthleticsScheduleBackoffice.
edu.letu.backoffice.athleticsschedule.AthleticsScheduleBackoffice.
root cause was java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
edu.letu.backoffice.athleticsschedule.AthleticsScheduleBackoffice.

The class file (actually a jar) is in the proper directory, and the
files all point to the correct class like I have done in the past. This
worked on another machine, which I don't have access to right now, and
when I moved it over to our "production" server, it started doing this.
Any ideas?

Chase Urich
Web Programmer/Analyst
LeTourneau University