[opencms-dev] Need Sub-Templates

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Wed Sep 3 10:23:01 CEST 2003

Hello,

Marks hint is correct. This is the only way doing things like that. Give
your html File a new Property. In the mastertemplate jsp file have a look
if this property is set. When its set, make the code for enhancing your
document with a list ot what ever you want visible, when not do nothing
This is the way i do things like that!

Kind Regards

Achim

--