[opencms-dev] Need Sub-Templates

A. Schirmacher nn4l at yahoo.de
Wed Sep 3 10:09:01 CEST 2003

Mark,

the difficulty with including a file using a property
is that I can include it only once and only at a
predefined position. But when writing an article I
would like to include a link list box or a factbox at
an arbitrary position in the text. Some articles do
not need a factbox, some need one, other need two etc.

What I need is a way to include an object or a file
from within the body element. Inserting a <% ... %>
fragment won't work because it is a .html file, not
.jsp, and if I  change the file type to JSP then I
can't use the WYSIWYG editor anymore.