[opencms-dev] jstl resource loader error

Thomas Jeffrey tjeffrey at bmtfoundation.com
Wed Sep 3 17:54:01 CEST 2003

Newbie Question

I am new to OpenCms and having trouble with the jstl.

I have installed the module and developed some code that works great in
the offline mode. When I publish the project the .jsp file gives me this
error message:

Javax servlet.ServletException: Resource loader error in file
'/public/folder/file.jsp'

[Root cause:

Org.apache.jasper.JasperException

    ..... {omitted for now}

End of root cause.]

When I delete the following:

<@ taglib prefix="sql" uri=http://java.sun.com/jstl/sql %>

<@ taglib prefix="c" uri=http://java.sun.com/jstl/core
<http://java.sun.com/jstl/sql>  %>

then the .jsp executes without error, though it does not process the
tags referencing the above.

So far I have been able to solve any OpenCms issue, which is usually my
oversight of documentation. Solving this, however, is escaping me and I
am running into some release issues. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Thomas