[opencms-dev] Re: OpenCms Mappings

ddbradley at highlights-corp.com ddbradley at highlights-corp.com
Wed Sep 3 16:50:00 CEST 2003

Eva,

This is the error I'm Getting during the install:

MSSQL Driver Exception:

admin-user
2090: [com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject()/2] Project:6 Time:Wed
Sep 03 08:51:53 EDT 2003
2089: root cause was java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000
Driver for JDBC][SQLServer]Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint
'UQ__CMS_BACKUP_RESOU__1CF15040'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object
'CMS_BACKUP_RESOURCES'.
2088: [com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject()/1] Exception:
com.opencms.core.CmsException: 4 Sql exception. Detailed error:
[com.opencms.file.mssql.CmsDbAccess] [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for
JDBC][SQLServer]Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint
'UQ__CMS_BACKUP_RESOU__1CF15040'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object
'CMS_BACKUP_RESOURCES'..
2087: [com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject()/1] User: [User]:Admin ,
Id=2 , flags=0 , type=0 :the admin-user
2086: [com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject()/1] Project:6 Time:Wed
Sep 03 08:51:53 EDT 2003
2085: Publishing /system/bodies/release/

Afterwards I try to login and it willn't accept the user name or password.
I get the following error in the hidden details box:

com.opencms.core.CmsException: 10 Unknown User. Detailed error: [OpenCms
login failed].
      at com.opencms.workplace.CmsLoginNew.getContent(CmsLoginNew.java:150)
      at
com.opencms.template.cache.CmsElementXml.getContent(CmsElementXml.java:171)
      at
com.opencms.template.cache.CmsUri.callCanonicalRoot(CmsUri.java:185)
      at
com.opencms.template.cache.CmsElementCache.callCanonicalRoot(CmsElementCache.java:149)
      at
com.opencms.launcher.CmsXmlLauncher.generateOutput(CmsXmlLauncher.java:285)
      at
com.opencms.launcher.CmsXmlLauncher.launch(CmsXmlLauncher.java:341)
      at
com.opencms.launcher.A_CmsLauncher.initlaunch(A_CmsLauncher.java:274)
      at com.opencms.core.OpenCms.showResource(OpenCms.java:956)
      at
com.opencms.core.OpenCmsHttpServlet.doGet(OpenCmsHttpServlet.java:310)
      at
com.opencms.core.OpenCmsHttpServlet.doPost(OpenCmsHttpServlet.java:331)
      at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
      at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:260)
      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
      at
      at
      at
      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
      at
      at
      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2396)
      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180)
      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
      at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:170)
      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
      at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:172)
      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
      at
      at
      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:174)
      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
      at
      at
      at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)
      at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:405)
      at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:380)
      at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:508)
      at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:533)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

If you have any ideas let me know.

Thanks.

Dean Bradley
Information Systems
Applications Development

"Ars Gratia Artis"

                      eva
                      <eva at nofrillsdvd.        To:       ddbradley at highlights-corp.com
                      com>                     cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: OpenCms Mappings
                      09/03/2003 10:01
                      AM

Hi,

I'm not sure why this is happening.  Did the workspace import without
errors when you installed?
You're not getting any errors on the server when cms starts?

I didn't have to do anything extra for it to work...  Sorry I can't be of
more help.

-eva