[opencms-dev] view modules

Jan Moons wilfried.moons at pandora.be
Wed Sep 3 23:16:01 CEST 2003

Hi there,

Thanks for your replies. I believe indeed that looking at the code will
be the best way to do the things I want to do. I just found out that
the workplace  is still XML template based, (strange, I thought openCMS
was moving away from its proprietary template mechanism towards jsp
based templates.) I can tinker a little with these templates to see
where this gets me.

Than i'm on my way to write some new backoffice functionality in java
classes.

Thanks for your help again. Have you done any openCMS core development?

regards,
Jan Moons