[opencms-dev] web site import problem

Rolf Gisler rogi at pentagroup.ch
Fri Sep 5 15:37:01 CEST 2003

Hi there,

we started with OpenCms 5.0 beta building a web site, successfully. We
installed OpenCms 5.0 RC2 and imported the web site, everything has been
running successfully. Now we want to use some modules that are only
available for the 5.0.0 final release. So we installed this 5.0.0 final
release, imported the web site, published the project and now we get some
errors.

if I want to preview the home page of the site by clicking in the Online
project on index.html I get the following error:
HTTP Status 404 - /opencms50/export/pentagroup/de/index.html

type Status report
message /opencms50/export/pentagroup/de/index.html
description The requested resource
(/opencms50/export/pentagroup/de/index.html) is not available.

Apache Tomcat/4.1.24

If I try to edit the page the error looks like this:
HTTP Status 404 -

type Status report
message
description The requested resource () is not available.

Apache Tomcat/4.1.24

So mates, any hints out there?

Rolf Gisler