[opencms-dev] Re: Running on WebLogic Server

Ian Goldstein iang at bea.com
Mon Sep 8 18:57:00 CEST 2003

Thanks, Aurélie! That was the problem. I would propose a third option to resolve this problem, though: add this to weblogic.xml, the web application's weblogic-specific deployment descriptor:

  <container-descriptor>
    <prefer-web-inf-classes>true</prefer-web-inf-classes>
  </container-descriptor>

It will cause the application to give "priority" to classes loaded from the web app's WEB-INF directory.

Thanks for your help!
  -- Ian