[opencms-dev] Re: Running on WebLogic Server

Aurélie PREVIT aurelie.previt at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 8 14:32:01 CEST 2003

Answer for Ian Goldstein :
 I had the same error. The problem is that in WebLogic Server 8.1 there is already jakarta-oro.jar. But it's not the same (and the good) version. So you have two solutions :
1) you modify your classpath so that it points towards the jar located in the lib directory of opencms (it's doesn't work for me)
2) you add a postclasspath variable so that it points towards the jar located in the lib directory of opencms

Best regards,
Aurélie Prévit