AW: [opencms-dev] static export of the pics/downloads folder

Frank Wunderlich k.frank.wunderlich at gmx.de
Tue Sep 9 11:29:02 CEST 2003

Hi Thorsten,

maybe setting up aliases in the httpd.conf for the pics and
downloads-directories for each virtual host/subdomain would solve the
problem. Something like

<VirtualHost ip:port>
  ServerName user1.domain.de
  DocumentRoot /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/user1
  Alias /pics /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/pics
  Alias /downloads /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/downloads
</VirtualHost>

Hope I could help,
Frank.

--